graph of 240vac in ltspice

denison

Joined Oct 13, 2018
I have a graph for a 240vac power supply at 50hz. Is it possible to plot the zero voltage line on to the graph? The graph is of course peaking at 336v and -336v. Then it will be easier to see the zero crossing voltage on the graph.

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
there are limitless ways to add traces of any information on the plot pane ...
the bolow uses an immediate value and unit 0V and the probe value V( L , L ) and the GND node absolute voltage value V(GND)
it's not limitted by these . . . to get the 0V graph displayed . . . see http://ltwiki.org/LTspiceHelpXVII/LTspiceHelp/html/Waveform_Arithmetic.htm
PS! the built in constant PI has different values throughout the ltspice it may be 3.141... but also 180° depending where it's used
also the expected angle unit of measure varies along with it . . . -- so you must verify whether you sould use RAD or DEG in different places

Waveform DEMO.pngan extreme case of displaying the 7-Seg indication on the plot pane
EEL DSCRT PR-PR KBD-200b.png

Last edited:

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
I have a graph for a 240vac power supply at 50hz. Is it possible to plot the zero voltage line on to the graph? The graph is of course peaking at 336v and -336v. Then it will be easier to see the zero crossing voltage on the graph.
Hold down the "Control" key, then click each of the two nodes of interest.

For example, if the ac voltage consists of an AC neutral and two AC line wires, hold down the "control" key, click the "neutral" wire, then while still holding down the "control" key, click one of the "line" wires. This will show up as V(neutral, line) in the waveform viewer.

denison

Joined Oct 13, 2018
hi d,
Do you mean something like this plot.?
E
Yes that is it. I have found a way to do it. I put the cross marker on the 0v and right click. Up comes a choice for line tracer. click that and down the bottom you put in 0v.
Actually though the 0 position on the vertical axis shows -1.81v. Still that is close enough.