LTSpice XVII - could not open library file "XXXX.cir" -

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
LTSpice XVII

I downloadede from his site, the @Bordodynov ZIP files, lib and examples.

The first, Iib, was copied as instructed inside C/users/Agustín/docs/LTpiceXVII and examples left on my PC's desk.

I then generated the file (attached) opampbasic.asc located also on my PC's desk. The opamp TL072 was selected from the archive ZZZZ / OpAmp and inserted in the file.

When running the simulation, I got:

Could not open.png

Now, from the examples still on my PC's desk, I opened the file (attached) tl072_test.asc, surely prepared by member bordodynov , located here C:\Users\Agustin\Desktop\examples\LtSpicePlus\OpAmps\By_Marks_Type\Bifetsn.

The simulation run with no trouble.

Finally, I copied file tl072_test.asc to my PC's desk. The simulation run again with no troubles (¿?)

I tested another three or four opamps with the same result.

What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Hola again @Bordodynov

These are the others I detected yesterday, basically because I got them in my drawers.

MC33201.sub
MC33071.cir
TL082.cir
LF347.cir

CA3140 after starting the simulation, gives this:

CA3140.png

Additionally, the AD633, analog multiplier, found buried in the Comparator file. Did not check it thoroughly but it seems to work.

BTW, impressive collection!

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
Hello.
I added the missing models and slightly changed one model. If you have any problems, please contact me.
Thank you very much for your comments.
If you have any suggestions for additions to my collection, I will be happy to consider your suggestions. I have an extensive collection of models from different spice-programmes.

Attachments

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Hola @Bordodynov

I dare to request you if you could add the models for:

TIP 41, TIP 42, BD139 and BD140 (plus those around these codes if available).

Also, could you check why the CA3140 keeps generating the error shown in post #4?
Thanks for your help.

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
I made a change to my web page based on your suggestions.
Problems with the operational amplifier were due to incorrect pin order in the element symbol.

Last edited:

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
Download the lib.zip file from my web page:
http://bordodynov.ltwiki.org/
You can change your old standard.bjt.
Also Sborka.lib (in .../lib/sub) and CA3140.asy (in ...zzz/OpAmp).
But I recommend that you copy the lib folder from lib.zip to the LTspiceXVII folder which contains your own lib folder. The changed files will be replaced automatically and new ones that I recently added will be added.