SkinWalter Ranch? Who new it was in Utah?

DarthVolta

Joined Jan 27, 2015
Some one needs to invent 'lifeform presence' vision, like in any video game. It's when some ability makes near by life-forms show up on your screen, or on the map, or something.

Around here I would worry about some bugs, rodents, and any low-life criminal types

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
I have this set to record on my DVR.
Some of the things that they said will make you wonder. The glowing hill side, strange objects flying around, Skinwalkers (Shape shifters). When I was young I believed in UFO's, Now not so much! But after the go fast and other videos that the Navy got "accidentally" released It's starting to make me wonder again.
There have been some high ranking officials that have said on their dying beds that they "Are real".
I went to try to find the pic of the alien that I believe his name was Bob or Robert Corsair showed on Ancient Aliens and as he held it up he said "This is what they look like" But I can't find it.
Also Ben Rich a former CEO of skunkworks said: "We now have the technology to take ET home"
Why did Robert Bigelow spent so much money and so much time at this place and never release anything he found out.
Just makes you wonder.
Brzrkr

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Watched the first episode, it’s about like watching Ancient Aliens or Curse of Oak Island.

https://www.history.com/shows/the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch

kv
That's similar to what I told my wife, but I said looks like the Ancient Aliens have their own Oak Island. The part in the first show where they said, "you can't dig here" kind of made me think that they buried something themselves making the micro waves. The guy they brought in is on Ancient Aliens quite a bit lately.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
Found it:

They keep saying they don't have ears or noses (?) I clearly see ears and noses.
Edit: His name was Boyd Bushman
Brzrkr

Last edited:

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
Why did Robert Bigelow spent so much money and so much time at this place and never release anything he found out.
Just makes you wonder.
Brzrkr
He didn't release anything because he didn't find anything. He did it so he could make a pile of money by writing a sensational book about nothing and by selling the rights to the media, in just the same way he has produced all his other unsupported "sensations". There are lots of gullible people out there just waiting to spend their hard earned money on stuff like that. He is a business man who made most of his money by selling fear and speculation to the American Defence Department.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
@KeithWalker
That was an awful lot of time and money to spend for nothing. He bought it in 1996 (I believe) and didn't sell it till 2016. That's 20 years of study. If I'd spent that kinda money I would have said something one way or the other.
I was heavy into UFO's when I was younger but fast learned that over 95% were fakes so I backed off. But you have to admit that the go fast video was confusing.
Brzrkr

Last edited:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
That's similar to what I told my wife, but I said looks like the Ancient Aliens have their own Oak Island. The part in the first show where they said, "you can't dig here" kind of made me think that they buried something themselves making the micro waves. The guy they brought in is on Ancient Aliens quite a bit lately.
He’s also on “Curse of Oak Island” not a regular though, he has his own theory about where it is.

kv

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolob

Kolob as the inspiration for Kobol in Battlestar Galactica
Some of the elements of the two Battlestar Galacticascience-fiction television shows seem to be derived from the Mormon beliefs of its creator and chief producer, Glen A. Larson.

1585864538409.jpeg
kv

Edit: Comes around full circle since these guys are in Utah, don’t know if their Mormon but wouldn’t shock me.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Comes around full circle since these guys are in Utah, don’t know if their Mormon but wouldn’t shock me.
That could be something. Didn't Joseph Smith learn where the gold tablets were from Moroni? Some today say he was an alien not and angel. Ohio had a big population of Mormons during the flight to Utah. In Kirtland, Ohio.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
shortbus said:
The guy they brought in is on Ancient Aliens quite a bit lately.
The guys name is "Travis Taylor" he was also on a show called "Hillbilly Ingenuity".
Real crazy show! Only made it two seasons but it's worth watching
Brzrkr

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
That could be something. Didn't Joseph Smith learn where the gold tablets were from Moroni? Some today say he was an alien not and angel. Ohio had a big population of Mormons during the flight to Utah. In Kirtland, Ohio.
Yes, and that would fall in line with Sumerian belief their creator gods were the sons of god or biblical terms angels.

kv

DarthVolta

Joined Jan 27, 2015
Seriously tho, if everyone had LIFEFORM vision, they would quickly realize that only normal animals and life-form's are around them, much like on a nature documentary. Some bug's might crawl near your bed or food, and some mammal or reptile might wander near by.

And practically never will those life-form sensors show ghosts or aliens

Just like no one can ever capture a good picture of 1.., because they all decided to hide themselves I guess

It's people and savage animals that I worry about, not aliens or even most insects

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
3rd episode is a doozie Microwave signals from space and mysteriously draining batteries in equipment cell phones etc.

They sent a ballon up through the area believed to be the source about a mile up and lost contact with instruments that have never failed before.

Next they lauched a small rocket up at the end of the episode and they all said what happened to it? Like it disappeared or something?

kv