Troubleshooting 2.4G wireless module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Doc

Joined Apr 24, 2019
Hi,

I'll start out by saying that I'm very inexperienced in the field, so forgive the simple nature of the inquiry. :)

I'm trying to build a little device that uses the following AV transmitter chips: TX6729

The problem is that the documentation sent to me by the seller is in Mandarin and I'm uncertain it is correct/suspect it's the pin designations for an earlier version of the chip (just from using a multimeter and checking which pins are connected).

My question is 2 part:
1) Does anyone have experience with this chip/can point me to a pin designation they know to be correct?
2) Again, I am very inexperienced when it comes to this so forgive the very basic question, but how could I see if the chip is actually working/transmitting? I don't have access to an oscilloscope and only have a multimeter.

Thank you very much for your help ahead of time!

Alex Doc

Joined Apr 24, 2019
Thank you both for your prompt replies!

Those are indeed the devices (I tried to provide an Amazon link with the original post, but I think that's against the site's policy as it would not let me create a post with the link in it).

@Raymond Genovese: I'm trying to mess with my roommates a bit by building this:

Thank you both for your prompt replies!

Those are indeed the devices (I tried to provide an Amazon link with the original post, but I think that's against the site's policy as it would not let me create a post with the link in it).

@Raymond Genovese: I'm trying to mess with my roommates a bit by building this:
That is what I suspected. I will let a Mod explain, but jamming devices are not appropriate here as per the User Agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.