problem on this page, near the top

ninjaman

Joined May 18, 2013
hello,
im just looking through the worksheets and stuff and found this problem, below the microcontroller pic at the top. the steps and binary bits are all jumbled together. is this correct? or should they be separated?
cheers
simon

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I remember copying it but forgot to post it.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/worksheets/binary.html

here we go
Yes, there is a formatting issue with Question #1 (as displayed on my browser, Win7 IE8).

On Question #4 of this same page is the following statement: "To represent numbers larger than twenty, the Mayans combined multiple "digits" the same way we do to represent numbers larger than ten."

It should say, "To represent numbers larger than nineteen, the Mayans combined multiple "digits" the same way we do to represent numbers larger than nine."

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
It'll get fixed, but not on a predictable time table. Remember, the people doing the fixing are all volunteers and are vetting the changes and making them without getting anything in return other than a warm fuzzy. My understanding is they make one or two concerted efforts a year to clear the accumulated change requests and sometimes smaller efforts in between.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I have notified jrap ( our administrator ) and Dcrunkilton ( the Ebook coordinator ) about this error.

Bertus

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
If you copy them and paste them to the word, and select all and copy again, and paste to the notepad, and rearrange the position of words then it will be like this:
Step 1: 0001
Step 2: 0011
Step 3: 0010
Step 4: 0110
Step 5: 0100
Step 6: 1100
Step 7: 1000
Step 8: 1001