hosalya i need help to code

how to program mobile library robot using pic16f877a

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hosalya

Joined Oct 26, 2010
i need help to program my pic16f877a,4IR sensor,one power window motor control arm move up and down,one more power window motor control the hook type arm move backward after retrieve the book from the book shelf and end of the hook type arm attached a switch type sensor to make sure the arm is reach ready the surface of the top of the book before retrieve the book from the book shelf.

Each book is assumed to be stored in a special case which has a hook like handles the retrieve the book from bookshelves process. It is assumed that each item is stored in a specifically designed case and arranged side-by-side with a small in between gap. Finally the barcode is attached to each book is help to retrieve the book from the bookshelves.The robot is equipped with a database system of book locations in bookshelves and a global map of the library book shelving facility. After receiving a request the robot will autonomously move along the line track to the book location and retrieve the requested book from the shelf. Then, the robot will carry the book back to the starting place.

plz help me to do the coding for my project..im really need help....

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I am afraid that is pretty much impossible. The hardware interfacing is completely unknown, for one thing.

This topic is open already - http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=44727

Rather than have multiple threads going, I will close this one. A very good idea woud be for you to post the hardware interfaces and schematics. To start with the programming, try to produce a flow chart for the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.