doubt in spy camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

elisettynarendra

Joined May 17, 2010
hello everyone
i am communication student ..actually we are supossed to do spy camera as our final year project . overview of that is that ' it can fly with a camera and sends signals to the control centre regarding the situation in place where it is.you can think of an aeroplane fixed with cam).can anyone give us suggestions please ?

Last edited:

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Yes, check out WiFi enabled web cams or security cameras, these can be easily accessed remotely if needed and all you need is a valid internet connection....

B. Morse

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Cheap camera (£5.80) + 500mW Tx/Rx (£35)

from eBay.

I'm doing this for my model plane. The 500mW transmitter will go almost half a kilometer line-of-sight for a signal. I already have the camera, it's pretty good.

hello everyone
i am communication student ..actually we are supossed to do spy camera as our final year project . overview of that is that ' it can fly with a camera and sends signals to the control centre regarding the situation in place where it is.you can think of an aeroplane fixed with cam).can anyone give us suggestions please ?
I have no experience with this, but I can offer an idea.

Get a model airplane/aeroplane (capable of flight, not just a decoration) and stick a small high definition (well, you're spying so you want high quality images, right? Since you're flying above targets, you may be really high above the target and need to zoom in. The high definition will be very helpful for a clean zoomed in image. You could probably get away with a standard definition camera if necessary, though) camera on the bottom of the model airplane/aeroplane (I'm sure a strong glue will work, but I would personally build a camera holder and screw that onto the plane). Then add a GPS chip. Finally, add a wireless transmitter. Voile! A simple spy plane.

In short:
Put a small HD camera on a model airplane/aeroplane (capable of flight, not just a decoration). Add a GPS chip. Add a wireless transmitter. Done.

I highly suggest BUYING a model airplane instead of MAKING a model airplane (unless you already possess the knowledge and resources to make a model airplane). If you really want to make the model airplane, you'll need to learn some flight theory, how to make a radio control thing, propulsion stuff, and how to make it lightweight yet powerful. You may or may not need to learn other things as well.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You have practiced the arcane art of necromancy, the revival of a long dead thread. Likely the OP (Original Poster) has solved his problem in the years that has passed, or thrown it away, or something.

Of course, it did not help that someone hijacked the thread, bringing to light. Their posts have been split off to Hidden Cameras .

If you want to continue this discussion please start a new thread, except for the OP. If the OP (original poster) reads this and wants to continue the discussion please drop the moderators a PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.