pleaseee helppppppp

kasparesky

Joined Jul 2, 2010
hi friends. how are u all? i hope u be good , i really need a " bistable multivibrator " circuit diagram , and its aimulation in pspice software and its results after running the simulation , pleaaase help me in this , i'm not good in pspice and i need it in max 3 days . pleaaase help me if u can , i'm waiting for your great helps , thank u so much...

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Of course I can do it but I will need 4 days hope that is OK. You can tell your teacher that the dog eat your homework and that you need a day extra:p
# define sarcasm_OFF
Oh yes also then you post please avoid titles like pleaseee helppppppp In almost all serious forums like this. It will only work like an insect repellent.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

As this looks like a homework assignment, I moved it over here.

What did you do upto now?
What goes wrong?

Show us what you already did and we might be able to help.

Bertus

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I could give you a really simple bistable multivibrator, like this...

But you're going to have to figure out the SPICE model. I don't do SPICE, I do like to design a little though.

You will find you'll get better responses if you keep the title serious, as t06afre suggested.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
You could also try Google and the term bistable multivibrator. This is a very common circuit. And also remember that you will not find ANY people willing to do your homework for you, here in this forum. But feel free to ask any question if you need help in the process of designing bistable multivibrator

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Homework Help 8