Recycling Generator 240/120/12 Volt

Status
Not open for further replies.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
50 KW? Untested? What for? What might a "recycling generator" be?

This is obviously a dream, as it appears to be powered from 2 car batteries (800 cold cranking amps, indeed!).

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I think it is meant to generate AC electrical power from car batteries. Why not use an inverter? Every alternator, every generator is a point of loss.

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
all the chains alone will be enough energy loss to render it inefficient.
if the dots on the schematic are connections, there is a gaggle of short circuits here.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Then I was a kid. I designed such machines;) And to be correct, the principle was used to generate 220V from 12 volt, before the inverter.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
The sheer cost would be never be justified. The parts would wear-out and need to be replaced many times over before a break-even cost was reached. (Which would be never, by the way)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
It reminds me of my genius idea to recharge my batteries on my RC car on the run. By having a small wind generator on the top of RC car. I made a drawing, but it could not find the parts I needed. So the whole idea was dumped:p

Paulo540

Joined Nov 23, 2009
It reminds me of my genius idea to recharge my batteries on my RC car on the run. By having a small wind generator on the top of RC car. I made a drawing, but it could not find the parts I needed. So the whole idea was dumped:p
"I could not find the parts I needed"

lol.

yet again, the inherent lack of a flux capacitor foils an otherwise functional idea.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Back-To-The-Fut...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0e9abcaahttp://cgi.ebay.com/Back-To-The-Fut...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0e9abcaa

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
"I could not find the parts I needed"
lol.
yet again, the inherent lack of a flux capacitor foils an otherwise functional idea.
To my deffence, I have to say I was 13 or 14 years old. So I did not know any better. But I had just learned that if I cranked a DC motor. I could light up a light bulb:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.