Books for learning how to use Hi-tech C on PICs uC

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I am one of those stubborn people who have refused to use C then programming uC circuits:rolleyes:. I was quite good with C at university. But for 12 years I have only used Labview, and assembler. So my C is very rusty. And my books about C have gone MIA. But I managed to find my old mastering Turbo Pascal 5.5 book:p.
So I would like to know if it is some good books or other learning material out there for people like me. I will be using Microchip Uc and Hi-Tech C.

Harrington

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Look as though you will have to contact me privately and then I can help you with this I have some books in pdf format on C for pic micro but these are in excess of 5 MB In the meantime its similar but not quite the same

See attached

Attachments

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Thank you for your kind offer Harrington, and the PDF. But I have books that I need now. I found my old "C Programming Language (2nd Edition) by Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie", and from a friend I got the "Beginning C: From Novice to Professional, Fourth Edition Copyright © 2006 by Ivor Horton" So I am covered