Mu86neer

Joined May 1, 2009
Hello there
B+BCD+B'CD+AB+A'B+B'C
B+CD(B+B')+B(A+A')+B'C
B+CD+B+B'C
CD+B'C
C(D+B') ...:)
Take my advice, u need to practice more and more because its just like math , you will be familiar with it by how much ur practicing.
finally, make sure of this solution by asking the lecturer.

studiot

Joined Nov 9, 2007
And they say, "all you have to do is type your homework into the internet; someone will do it for you"

We like to offer hints at the outset, and to comment on work by the OP themselves, rather than just hand out the answers on a plate.

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
Mu86neer,MERVIN

You all need to download the program at the thread below. Then you can tell if you have the right answer. For instance, the program shows the Boolean expression B+BCD+B'CD+AB+A'B+B'C has minterms 2-7, 10-15 . The submitted simplification C(D+B') has minterms 2-3 7 10-11 15 . Since the simplification has a different set of minterms than the problem, it is guaranteed to be wrong.

The program shows the simplification of [(ef)' +ab+c'd] (ef) to abef+c'def is correct.

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=22347&highlight=BOOLEAN

Ratch

Mu86neer

Joined May 1, 2009
well, honestly i did NOT mean to ruin the purpose of this adorable website.
sadly,it frustrates me when someone hands me in my assignment solution, so, i was just trying to suggest him a solution that could probably guide him to a more accurate answer.
secondly, we as students are usually asked to simplify Boolean expressions and not just giving the final answer-key.

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
Mu86neer,

...i was just trying to suggest him a solution that could probably guide him to a more accurate answer.
What were you suggesting to the OP to help him find a solution? It appears that you worked out the problem for him.

Ratch

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
axis,

b+bcd+b'cd+ab+a'b+b'c=b+b'c=c+bc'
>>b(1+cd+a+a')+b'c(d+1)
>>b+b'c
or b(c+c')+b'c
>>c(b+b')+bc'
>>c+bc'
Yes, the above mentioned program shows the minterms of the problem and your solution to both be 2-7 10-15 , so your solution is correct.

Ratch