Your General Health

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Benzodiazepine, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Benzodiazepine

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Your general health thread.

Talk about your health related problems, and / or prescription medication that you take.

Discuss the health systems in various countries. Discuss diagnosis and or prognosis.

This is the thread to discuss your general health. (or mental health)

2. tom_s

Jun 27, 2014
    come sit on this couch and lets talk about your inquisitive nature :)

how you finding benzodiazepine ? sleeping well, memory ok?

only complaints i have at the moment is a receding hairline

3. Benzodiazepine

Aug 17, 2014
    Well, I take nitrazepam but I want to upgrade to the more powerful flunitrazepam.

4. alfacliff

Dec 13, 2013
    my general health isnt verfy good at the moment, my cardiologist set my next appointment for october when I asked if my heart was improving from the recent bout of congestive heart failure. the medical system is getting to be as customer friendly as the airlines.

5. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    Thank you for calling the suicide hotline. All our representatives are busy right now. Please hold!

ErnieM and shortbus like this.
  6. monster_catfish

Mar 17, 2011
    Every once in a while, I get the overpowering urge to eat a bug, and then I do so.

7. tcmtech

Nov 4, 2013
    Had a bit of an issue with anxiety the last week or so when I ran low on my meds. Guess they really do work. :cool:

I used to take Zonoffs to keep me from going on homicidal rampages but the lack of exercise wasn't doing me any good and started making me depressed so I quit taking them.

Anyone want to get together later for some exercise? It's mostly running and cardio related stuff! :D

8. Benzodiazepine

Aug 17, 2014
    You had the operation? They fix the heart valve?

The open heart surgery fix the congestive cardiac failure.

9. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Ah, you have a motorcycle!

10. monster_catfish

Mar 17, 2011
    I don't know how you guessed my mode of bug ingestion, Bill, because I do ride an old motorbike on back roads, involuntarily snacking on the odd bug as I go. Forgot my goggles and got hit in the eye yesterday by a wayward flying insect, which was no fun.

11. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    Must have been the day for insect-in-face. I had a fat bee hit my visor and covered half my vision until I could stop and wipe it clean. That thing would have taken my eye out at 60 mph.

12. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    It was either that or peanut butter.

13. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    My general health is good. But my teeth are beginning to loosen.

14. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    Don't need any Rogaine, but I would be grateful if the new hair growth was in the places it used to be and not in these new formerly hair free zones

15. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    I get the urge to eat bugs too. Unfortunately, my scooter is in Alabama and I'm in North Carolina.

16. Sparky49

Jul 16, 2011
    I had a fly fly into my eye when playing my bagpipes on parade the other week. Hurt so much, but kept on playing. Tears streaming out of it by the time we finished the set. :D

Someone at a competition once had a bee fly in their mouth when they were playing! The consequences were not so good... :eek:

17. Benzodiazepine

Aug 17, 2014
    My dentist can help you. He requires no xrays and does everything based on experience.

He'll boot you up with some sodium pentothol for the pain.

If you ask nicely for some drugs like diazepam and codeine, then he will give them to you if he trusts you.

Located in a very poor crime striken suburb of Pendle Hill ...
    I think that he could either put a bullet in you or take one out.

18. tracecom

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 16, 2010
    My general's health is not good. Since his last deployment, he has been suffering from PTSD due to an episode involving a broken caster on his desk chair. He is considering retirement.

shortbus likes this.
  19. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    Was that Tracecom? Seemed more like a Loosewire post.

tracecom and shortbus like this.
  20. alfacliff

Dec 13, 2013
    Benzodiazapene, I have had no surgery, aperently my consgestive heart failure was caused by a virus, not the ususal cholesterol or plaque in the arteries. sometimes a virus does that, they dont even know which one it was or when I got it.