Your content cannot be submited

Jazz2C

Joined May 27, 2016
Why does the personal info page rag on me about spamming no matter what I enter? A friend told me this site can't handle VPNs but I managed the registration process anyway. So is this the deal now? I mean it's not like credentials and interests are so critical, that you need a bitchbot to chase newbies away! Jebus!

Last edited:

Jazz2C

Joined May 27, 2016
PS
Plz show me how to change it back to the original format! Oh! And now it doesn't allow editing but it did on the bugs forum! So VPN users are third class citizens here? Whatever! It's all like complaining about the weather!

Jazz2C

Joined May 27, 2016
Tnx, I meant the blue instead of orange :) BTW I replied to the PM I'm sorry if I got out of line on HP's thread but I really don't understand what I did wrong :(

I'm wondering if the TS means the blue or orange formats the forum supports.
Tnx that's what I meant! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
A friend told me this site can't handle VPNs but I managed the registration process anyway.
Sigh! -- You and Aleph are 'two peas in a pod'!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: --- Ok here's the deal - Please read the following aloud: VPNs, by their very nature, are slow - and, owing their eschewl of Flash, JavaScript, etc. don't 'play' well with many sites -- You may either hire another, non-security intensive, ISP for your personal use or live with the decreased functionality inherent to VPNs -- In any event the problem is not with the site! --- Got it????

So VPN users are third class citizens here?
Wah!:rolleyes::p

sorry if I got out of line on HP's thread but I really don't understand what I did wrong
:(
I'm certain we're all dyin' to know what you posted -- I know I am!;););)

Best regards
HP:)

Last edited: