You people are a bad influence.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I had to buy a new Freon leak detector today. (They seem to wear out about every 20 years.) While examining the offerings, I said, "This label says it uses an electro-chemical reaction. That suggests that a chemical is reacting, and that probably changes the chemical, so, will I need to buy replenishment supplies occasionally?"

The clerk went aphasic. My nephew tried to translate for me. (I eventually got the answer.)

The problem is that when I spend my time on a website that is so intellectual that I have to be careful not to look stupid, it influences my behavior in public. I forget that most minumum wage clerks aren't geniuses. In short, you people are a bad influence on me. You make my real life more difficult. ;)

someonesdad

Joined Jul 7, 2009
The problem is that when I spend my time on a website that is so intellectual that I have to be careful not to look stupid, it influences my behavior in public.
Yeah, youtube can do that to you. Fortunately, you can slum with us knuckledraggers on this forum and nobody cares if you drool on your keyboard.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I spend my valuable time on this Forum,to make value out of my time.
Time is funny, the professional,the respected,the lost,the found, the
not for sure, the intellectual,....Loosewire was here for what its worth.