York treadmill control board help please

Cloud111

Joined Apr 8, 2014
Please can someone help to identify the part( I think it is a resistor) but as I known next to nothing about these things please correct me, that is labelled R48
The one next to it which is R45 has 10C written on it (or possible 301 if read the other way around)

Background- I have a York Nexus treadmill that is not working.
I think we first damaged it when it was moved by dragging it 1 foot sideways-motor side first and then running board afterwards resulted in it stopping working, top display lights up, countdown & then displays "E1" code fault. Motor does not turn, no noise, circuit board lights up, clicking noise & then green lights flashing on circuit board. During this stage the hydraulic incline mechanism worked fine.

During DIY repair, investigation process,

We checked connections, speed sensor magnet is in line with the interrupted metal disc toward middle end of motor but we were unable to reset.

Stray screwdriver that caught the aluminium plate behind circuit board, caused some electrical cutout or short, this was abit strange as the on/off switch at the rear was in the off position. There was a small spark and bang.
When switched on, it turned the motor for a few seconds and now does not light up at all. Top board & circuit board that controls motor, appears no power to it. The red on/off switch does still light up at the back. The fuse on the board was changed but as soon was we plugged in it blew again
So far we know the R48 part is definitely damaged as it looks blown- But what is it and where can I get a replacement to solder on.

Attachments

Cloud111

Joined Apr 8, 2014
No markings visible in R48, appears blown /burnt.
How would I go about measuring it? (Is it possible to measure even tho it has blown/burnt?
Thanks

Cloud111

Joined Apr 8, 2014
ok so on close examination the label in resistors is definitely 01C. I think the blown R48 is also the same as the 'C' from 01C is vauguely visible.

does anybody what this is and where I can get one from?
thanks