Yoga with a new twist, any AAC New York hipsters that have tried this

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Among the hipsters in New York. Naked yoga is the newest thingy to do before you die. At least this week. And yes of course the classes is mixed gender. I do not live in New York. But I am kind of sceptical. As see a lot of possibilities for awkward situations. Illustrated with this picture. And yes you may call me old-fashioned and a tad prudish:p

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Among the hipsters in New York. Naked yoga is the newest thingy to do before you die. At least this week. And yes of course the classes is mixed gender. I do not live in New York. But I am kind of sceptical. As see a lot of possibilities for awkward situations. Illustrated with this picture. And yes you may call me old-fashioned and a tad prudish:p
I guess the views are minimized if everyone faces forward and does the exercise in unison.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Like you mean the people who seek out a naked class are the same ones who don't want to see nakedness and won't sneak a peek? ;)

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Like, there are some views of some people that just shouldn't be seen - by anyone!
I have noticed over my life that the people with the assets worth showing off rarely do so and those who should keep two bags and tarp over themselves are the most willing to show what they got even though no one wants to see it.:rolleyes: