YNOT treadmill motor control board problem

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by j_h_o_n27, Feb 26, 2011.

1. j_h_o_n27

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Hi All.

I never received any formal training on electronics, but I learned a great deal because of helpful websites such this one!

I have a problem with my YNOT Treadmill, with a motor control board . I have spent the last 3 months troubleshooting it, and now I am stuck, so hopefully someone will be kind enough to point me at the right direction.

I have contacted the manufacture for technical support, but to no avail. They won't provide repair manual/schematics. They just want to sell a new board at outrages amounts of money and get you to buy a new belt while at it. I figured I could do better by fixing it myself, all the while learning about electronics which I enjoy greatly. :cool:

I believe I put too much load on the board by not lubricating the belt properly, and burned a transistor/IC somewhere. It was working fine one day. I turn off the AC switch on the treadmill each time, thinking that would preserve the capacitors. The next time I turned on the AC switch, the treadmill turns on properly, but when I start the motor, it won't turn.

I test schotty diodes and some transisitor (s9015 and s9014) and also i test transistor 78L05 and 7815 still working.

I replaced MOSFET IRF4250 transistor but still not working motor.

Can you help me traced what is the problem for this board.

Please help me guys...
    [​IMG] 26022011015.jpg

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011

Mar 17, 2011

i think i can help, but i need a better pictures because i cant see the device numbers or detail
  3. j_h_o_n27

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Friend just click the picture and the picture will enlarge.
    Advance Thanks for the help. Tell me if you want more clear pictures then i again photo of it