xbee for pic16f877f programming using uart in mikrroc

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by rahulo0, Oct 22, 2013.

1. rahulo0

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 22, 2013
    i am using two zigbee one is configured as a router and other as a coordinator .Basically i am sending a frame from pc then to the uart then to the zigbee router and this router transfers the frame to the coordinator.Now what i need to do is to display this message sent from pc to the lcd.I am using pic16f877a.For writing the code or programming the pic i am using mikroC,but can't get anything on the lcd.This is my problem. Thanks for reply,
    hope you help me regarding this problem,
    best regards

2. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    The green wire is making contact with C3 and R4....

3. ErnieM

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 24, 2011
    NEVER cut the green wire!!! It is best to cut the red wire.

There is a ton of code for LCD displays on the web. Find some that matches your part and compiler. Make sure all your connections are there, and you have that pot installed.

The initialization code is usually the weak link, especially the delays. Make ridiculously long delays (you can cut them down later).

Single step your code. You can use a voltmeter (or even a LED) to check the correct signals are getting to your LCD.

Keep at it: it's an all or nothing thing, either the display works fine, or all you get are black rectangles.

4. rahulo0

Oct 22, 2013
    here is my circuit.
    thanks for reply

5. rahulo0

Oct 22, 2013

here is my circuit for the design

6. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    I see neither a LCD, nor a PIC... though , at a glance it looks like you have Din and Dout swapped on the xbee...