Would you live here?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I snapped this along the Cento Valli (Hundred Valleys) trail near Domodossola, Italy.

There was a long path leading to the house that switched back and forth a few times but it looks like the owner prefers the direct route.

Attachments

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Looks like there are some cables running up that ladder, maybe there's a winch that pulls you up.
If not, it would be fun to slide down.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Whats the view? Perspective is everything at the top looking out could be an amazing pacific ocean with small islands all around, or it could be the remiinants of an old chineese mining camp thats been stripped and abandoned and theirs nothing bud dead clay for miles. NEED INPUT!

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
What if a joker steals the ladder during the night?

edit to add: Sorry to tell but the cost of the ladder seems to be great % of the cost of that property /edit

Last edited:

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
Looks like there are some cables running up that ladder, maybe there's a winch that pulls you up.
If not, it would be fun to slide down.
Yes. The pink thing is a fold-down seat with hand holds on each side. Just "get on, buckle up, and shut up."

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Whats the view? Perspective is everything at the top looking out could be an amazing pacific ocean with small islands all around, or it could be the remiinants of an old chineese mining camp thats been stripped and abandoned and theirs nothing bud dead clay for miles. NEED INPUT!
You see old mining camp and dead clay.

I see huge hole begging to be turned into a private fishing lake! :D

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
nah.. thats just the house painter.. There is no yard so nowhere to put the ladder on the ground right by the house.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I think that is the lift of the movers.
With the lift they transport the furniture op to the house.

Bertus

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
What if a joker steals the ladder during the night?

edit to add: Sorry to tell but the cost of the ladder seems to be great % of the cost of that property /edit
There is a path that leads to the house. You can see it in the picture but it is a long way.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009

I can't remember the exact position of the house but this was right near by:

Attachments

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Too many stairs.
The house is too high and/or the lake is too low.

It will be better when Global Warming raises the level of water around the Earth.