Work Space Plotter for Robotic Manipulator

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by MegaMan, Apr 3, 2010.

1. MegaMan

Thread Starter Member

Sep 25, 2009
    Hello , i made a program in python to plot the workspace of Robotic Manipulators !! :D

here goes two example manipulators , who can draw the workspace ... ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• 1a.png
      1a.png
      File size:
      6 KB
      Views:
    • 2a.png
      2a.png
      File size:
      19 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. kkazem

Jul 23, 2009
    Hi,
    Is this a question, or a quiz? If you already plotted it with some analysis software, why are you asking us and more important, what exactly are you asking us? This is more of a mechanical problem and this forum is called "All About Circuits", and not "All About Mechanics". If you want some legitimate help, then fine, please clarify your question. But if you're asking us to see if we're smart enough to get the same answer you did, this is not the place for that and please don't waste our valuable time.
    Regards,
    Kamran Kazem

3. MegaMan

Thread Starter Member

Sep 25, 2009
    ooh, you have wildly mis-interpreted my message :( , ok maybe the thread was un-clear ...

the graduation project we will be working on is a plotting mechanical arm < Electronics + Mechanics = Mechatronics engineering >

our professor asked us to bring illustrative methods to show how someone can draw the workspace ... so i made a software to draw the worksapce :) , being happy with such a software ... and still i succeeded with it ...

yes this is a quiz for fun , why you got offended ? :)

i dream of becoming an engineering professor/instructor in the future , want to see how people think about these problems , is that wrong ?

PS : there are bunch of threads here about robots :) , anyways i respect your opinion , you may have another point of view ...

Cheers people ..

4. MegaMan

Thread Starter Member

Sep 25, 2009
    Answer 1 : [​IMG]
    Answer 2 : here