Woo wee Im back

m4yh3m

Joined Apr 28, 2004
OK it's time for a little update -- Pending completion of my last semester, I got very bored. I have no job, and as such, fell into a slump of playing Neverwinter Nights with my wife for amusement. Plus, I had outstanding tuition fees that had to be paid so I could go back (which are now paid). I also have more pills. Woo wee! I've basically been waiting to do anything until I got more newer pills. Due to having 1/3 of my stomach cut out (the part that creates all the hydrochloric acid), my regular pills have stayed in my system for a good day...making me basically stay up for 2 days at a time. Now my new pills should get digested much quicker since there's no gel cap involved, and I can not worry about doing too much, and stay up for 2 days heh.

Currently, I'm not taking any electronics courses this semester... I needed a break.

However, I am taking:
Critical Thinking (ugh)
C++ Programming
Calculus.

I'll be going through my electronics notes now and then, and try to find my spiffy cheat sheet and try to fix them up...hell maybe even redo them!

Only time will tell.

It's good to be back, and I love the new look of the forums!

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
hi

it's better to be physically handicapped that being mentally handicapped ( :p just a joke :D ) why don't donate some of your Hcl :p :p :p

hey man, welcome back :) :) :)

arvind

Joined Nov 4, 2004
hi,
welcome back
i wish u best weather and best health. dont worry if smething has been taken something will be returned to compensate that
my best
arvind