Wondering how much my dc-dc converters and LCD screen are worth?

rudyauction8

Joined Jan 27, 2012
I have about 100 AXA016A0X3Z and SIL30E-12W3V3-VJ dc-dc modules, new old stock, digikey lists prices but wondering their real world value if I was to sell on ebay and here. They are the PCBs that mount through hole, good for breadboards. I also have a couple hundred LCD screens. I can't find much info on them, they use LC7981 controller and are about 3in by 3in. These are NOS as well.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Digikey gives you costs of new ones. Assuming they are like-new (never used, no scratches, dents, scuffs, cracks, etc) then anything up to the Digikey prices would be reasonable. If they don't sell at first, drop the price a little. You may find that there is just not enough interest, and you may be forced to either hang on to them a little longer, or sell them ridiculously cheap (for a few dollars, perhaps).

Do the LCD screens include the LC7981 controller?

Feel free to post in the flea market too. Some members may be interested in buying some from you.

Matt

rudyauction8

Joined Jan 27, 2012
Ok thanks, the LCD screens are pre assembled on a PCB with the controller and a couple other chips. There is what looks like a ribbon cable connector for interface. I'm not sure exactly how they work or how to use them, so someone with lots of experience would have to follow the traces and figure out how they work. I do know that they are NOS and all still sealed in their antistatic bags with the exception of the one I pulled out to inspect.

rudyauction8

Joined Jan 27, 2012
Also curious if SMT components are worth anything to hobbyists? I have access to thousands of various parts, resistors, capacitors, inductors, transistors, various IC's, etc. Some are small enough to fit in the head of a pin, some are the size of a quarter.​