Wireless lcd display

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by suraj14, Jul 6, 2011.

1. suraj14

Thread Starter New Member

Mar 4, 2011
    hey pls help me...i want to know any methods if there are to have wifi receiver which can be used to receive data and show it on screen...

I also want to know whether a video captured on a cctv camera or any other camera be transmitted through wifi network in a college...
    pls send any other methods if anyone knows about the same...

2. Butterworth

May 6, 2009
    Hello, I am no expert by any means, but I do know that you can purchase wifi security cams that come with a receiver station. These cameras may even have night vision to a certain distance.

As for a wifi display, I am at a loss with that one. Perhaps one of the resident guru's can give direction?

I have seen them anywhere from $100 - $1,000 CAD, depending on the goodies you want to come with them.

Hope this helps.

3. mcgyvr

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 15, 2009
    yes.. my cell phone does it everyday.. I get an email via wifi and read it on my screen.

yes and again my cell phone can take videos and those videos can be sent over wifi to anyone I chose to send it to.

Now when you reply be MUCH more specific and you will hopefully get better answers.

And please don't include the fact that you want to hide a wireless camera in the girls dorm.

4. madman6233

Mar 4, 2011
    I have been wondering about something similar i think. the simplest application i can think of is this.
    How would I create a voltmeter where the display was free moving otherwise called a wireless display.
    one application could call for the display to be mounted like a wristwatch.
    there are many choices but I don't even know how to start thinking about managing it.

5. mcgyvr

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 15, 2009