Will Any One Help me !!!

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by ramesh_umk3, Aug 1, 2009.

1. ramesh_umk3

Thread Starter New Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Hello Friends ... !! :)

This is Ramesh I am doing me Computer Engg final year ...

Will any one guide me About this COmponents Fixing on Bread Board:-

So That If any one gives me Any Type Of circuit Diagram. i should me able to connect that in BreadBoard Perfectly plz Guide me ,.... I Am very Much Interested Thank you So much Waiting for replay :)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  2. Lanz

Oct 30, 2008
    I cant get u clearly.What help u want?

3. ramesh_umk3

Aug 1, 2009
    Detail's About Breadboard !!! How To Fix Components In Breadboard !!!
    :)

4. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

Just take a look at the attached PDF

Greetings,
    Bertus

5. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    That is easy. You just take them out. Well kidding aside. It is hard to help you without some more details. Could you please post some photos, that describe your problem.

6. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

There are also some breadboarding examples in the experiments volume of the AAC eBook.
    http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_6/index.html

In the chapters 6 and 7 you will find some circuits and how to breadboard them.

Greetings,
    Bertus

7. Lanz

Oct 30, 2008
    Bertus attachment will answer all ur question.
    Its exactly same as PCB,where PCB u got to solder whereas in breadboard u got to plug in the components.
    Just plug in or out ur components.

8. ramesh_umk3

Aug 1, 2009
    [​IMG]

Now How Should i Fix This Components On Breadboard. And Also Detail's Of All Component's. How To Recognize Those Components ...

I Am A Completely Newbie In this Electronics :D

9. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

Where did you get the schematic.
    There are no values given.
    Without the values it can not be build.

Greetings,
    Bertus

10. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    First of all I will say that your question about recognize, and identifying components is not an easy topic for a beginner. So your questions is quite appropriate to ask in this forum. But as a friendly tip I will recommend you to present all available information as early as available. Then starting a new thread or discussion. This way you will get help much faster.
    As a starter you may download this tool http://www.all-freeware.com/details/51458/vbrescc.html it is a calculator for resistor and inductor color codes. Here is a web version http://www.hobby-hour.com/electronics/resistorcalculator.php
    As my last tip. Components often come in something called "ammopack". The components are glued to one or more paper strip(s). Always use a wirecutter to cut such components lose. If you just tear the components out you will get glue remainings in your breadboard, and glue is a very poor conductor. If you reuse components at the school lab, you should also inspect for glue remainings.
    link to ammopack picture https://www.distrelec.com/ishop/ImagesProduct/stibo/i_721420f.jpg

11. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  12. ramesh_umk3

Aug 1, 2009
    Yeah Thank you Guy's For Helping me ... :)

t06afre ,bertus :)

And If u have E book's Of Breadboard Related. Plz Post ur Link's here
    Thank you Friends ... :)

13. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    The phrase "you can't learn to swim without getting into the water" will apply here. The best way to learn about this is to actually do some breadboarding ;). You may not get everything correct the first time, but this is "part of the game" and the learning process

14. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    It is a 555 circuit. I'm one of the writers for that area, though I haven't released much yet. Take a look at my work, it is possible it may answer some of your questions.

The 555 Projects

Bill's Index

Looking at that circuit it has some flaws. Likely it will smoke and burn. Basically it is a monostable with an inductive pickup, but the output has no resistor for the LED, and since LEDs are basically DC devices it will have a short flash, ignoring the fact that without a resistor is will likely burn up. They might be depending on low battery voltage to prevent this, but there is not enough information to decide. I have similar variations in my projects, such as the monostable, and another section on long duration flashers.

15. THE_RB

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 11, 2008
    A "short" flash??? Take a closer look at D1 and D2...

hehe.