Why your username?

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Shortbus - it's been so hard for me to learn this(electronics), that I feel like I am on the short bus going to school.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
It's the only one that wasn't taken that I could think of.

I've also been called "that guy", due to a bad first name, not because I am an instigator.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
And I thought you really meant the past tense of retch.

Mine is my initials and name given to me by parent #1 and parent #2.

John

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Don't you ever wonder what you would have been like if they had used test tube #3?

I wish our government wasn't so insensitive. What about those individuals with three (or more) parents? You know, there are non-native earth races that require three individuals to accomplish successful sexual reproduction. Moreover, with gene splicing techniques on germ cells to repair defects, who knows how many parents an individual will have.

John

mbohuntr

Joined Apr 6, 2009
I share your learning pain Shortbus, I cannot believe how much I've learned, and then realise how little I really know. First name's Mike, and I love bowhunting.

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
Mines a shortened version of my last name. My fellow Rescue Squad members gave me this name because they had trouble pronouncing my name correctly, and I kept correcting them.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I share your learning pain Shortbus, I cannot believe how much I've learned, and then realise how little I really know. First name's Mike, and I love bowhunting.
GOOD. Im glad you posted here.

I was thinking you were a "Motherboard" collector/repairman(hunter)

Glad thats cleared up.... No need for me to stay up till 5am(EST) wondering.

Goodnight all ;)

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Just my name initials & yes i also answer to it as thats what other kids called me many long years ago & stuck.

My dad was a great deal smarter than I realized. Who else would let me use his DC power supply to burn solder, or blow up capacitors? He gave freedom, knowing full well I might fall out of the tree. He taught me so many lessons, most of which I still haven't learned yet.