Why isnt perpetual talk allowd in most forums?

stanman11

Joined Nov 23, 2010
In a lot of forums I notice you cant bring up any ideas on perpetual motion. why is this?

Last edited by a moderator:

stanman11

Joined Nov 23, 2010
I made a device that is pretty much useless out of super glue, A small fan. a wind up coil from flash lightl and a 3.6v battery.
I hand turned it until the batter had charge, ever so often the speed will increase and get faster faster faster. it also makes horible grinding noices and wobble like the Wiggles.

hexreader

Joined Apr 16, 2011
So you have discovered that a battery can take in energy and store it for future use?

Not really perpetual motion though, but no surprise there.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The people who usually believe in perpetual motion are either scammers after your money, or ignorant to the point of stupidity.

If you could generate energy from nothingness you could create matter, matter and energy are the same thing. You might as well draw a pentagram on the floor and conjure a amulet, it makes as much sense.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I have a friend that is convinced that you can take a battery connect it to a motor to turn an alternator to charge the battery. After several years of trying to explain why this does not work I gave up.

I also have a friend that is convinced that polar bears eat penguins. I told him only at the zoo when someone leaves the doors to the penguin exhibit open. He didn't understand either.

My friends aren't very smart. :)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Maybe he was confused. Sure confused me
Yes most of them are. Think about it. It is a lot of people that claim they have invented "machines" That have a positive energy output. Have ANY of those people become rich. The answer is no. And the reason is that those machines do not work at all.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Have ANY of those people become rich. The answer is no. And the reason is that those machines do not work at all.
It's those nasty oil companies. They are either buying the patent or killing off the inventors before the invention comes to market. :eek:

BTW what happened to cold fusion? I thought we were supposed to see commercially available reactors by this time this year.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Wishing, and hoping, and thinking, and praying...
It will be mine.

Oddly enough, I haven't given up total hope, just waiting and seeing it there is anything to it.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I have a friend that is convinced that you can take a battery connect it to a motor to turn an alternator to charge the battery. After several years of trying to explain why this does not work I gave up.

I also have a friend that is convinced that polar bears eat penguins. I told him only at the zoo when someone leaves the doors to the penguin exhibit open. He didn't understand either.

My friends aren't very smart. :)
Don't forget to inform them that dogs can't look up.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
It's those nasty oil companies. They are either buying the patent or killing off the inventors before the invention comes to market. :eek:

BTW what happened to cold fusion? I thought we were supposed to see commercially available reactors by this time this year.
Turned out is was a huge hoax and couldn't be duplicated at any other universities.

paulktreg

Joined Jun 2, 2008
It's akin to a 101% efficient power supply? Impossible...but if anyone thinks they've invented one then talk to the utility companies and they'll make you very rich just to keep it quiet! lol