Who wants ?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I would love to be your ruler. How do I apply:p. Oh by the way. How are you is everything OK with you and your family

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
We are having a little arguments between the Police bro and dad ! I am trying to keep them calm. So far it's OK.

If U wanna rule u need to have say like a billion dollars.

Tht's what it took to bring down our first democrat. The CoNi and human rights says it's was a legitimate act the police did. So now we have no civil nor human rights. If u have a riot gear, u are a freakin Ruler.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
We have enough riot gear and machine guns leftover from the Republican National Convention in Tampa to take over your whole country. Perhaps you could find a way to contact those people.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
We have enough riot gear and machine guns leftover from the Republican National Convention in Tampa to take over your whole country. Perhaps you could find a way to contact those people.
Ha ha... I am sure they could be contracted for a billion.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Probably cheaper than that. There were 4,000 police at the convention. If you gave each of them $10,000 that would cost $40 million. The boats and hoverbots probably cost less than a million each. Helicopter gunships are more expensive but, probably not more than 2.5 million each, and you only have to rent them. You could probably get the whole lot for less than a tenth of a billion dollars.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Now we are getting some where. Too bad I am broke to contact any of them other than here.

Since the government and the HRC declared tht this was not a coup, we are trying to find a way to over throw our PP. It's all f****n legal here.

If I get to be the next president I can give out free resorts to billionaires who invest on my battle to so called democratic freedom.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I cannot find a bunch tht wanna rule a small country. Specially one with US and Chinese keeping their eyes on.

I need to buy a drone to blow something up.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
You have one other thing to worry about.

24: Most likely to disappear beneath the waves - Maldives

With all the talks of global warming and rising sea levels, it is the residents of the Maldives that have the greatest reason to fear. With an average height of around 1.8 meters above sea level their nation is the lowest on Earth.