Who Has There POWER BALL Tickets

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by loosewire, Nov 26, 2012.

1. loosewire

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    How many countries can buy the Power Ball lotto.

2. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    1. and its limited to certain states.

You can't buy Powerball tickets in Alabama, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Mississippi, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming. Big dreamers in these states must cross state borders in search of a little luck.

3. loosewire

Apr 25, 2008
    What about the Irish lotto we use to hear about before we had legal lotto.

Can any U.K. guys report on your lotto's or lack of games of chance.

4. Sparky49

Jul 16, 2011
    We have several lotteries.

The main one is the national lottery, which has prizes of around £5million pounds (sometimes rolls over to the next one).

Then we have the Thunderball, where you choose several numbers, and one 'special' number. You can win money, but getting the correct 'thunderball' wins you lots more.

Then there are other small 'games', one example is where you have to match six numbers in order. The more you get correct before your chain breaks, the more you win.

We can also do the Euro lottery. Just like the national lottery but with much bigger prizes.

I myself will never do it. I won't be a pund richer, but I'll never be a pound poorer.

5. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    I'll be picking up my tickets today ... will the pot reach over 700 million with the last minute feeding frenzy?

6. loosewire

Apr 25, 2008
    I got a set of cards that have all the power ball numbers,now I have to decide how

many times I send them thru for quick picks of regular numbers. If I sent them thru

twice,I will have two power balls,with quick pick numbers,three times??????????????