who can give me a related book with this cirtuit

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You want us to find a book someplace that has this exact circuit in it and then give that book to you?

How about looking, instead, for books (or online references) that cover inverters in general and learning what they are, how they work, and what the different kinds are? You will probably quickly find examples of circuits that you can use to identify the different functional blocks in this one, of which there appear to be three (four if you count the output transformer separately). My guess is that you have an oscillator, a single-ended to double-ended amplifier, and a differential power amplifier.

viet_dtvt_bkdn

Joined Oct 4, 2013
You want us to find a book someplace that has this exact circuit in it and then give that book to you?

How about looking, instead, for books (or online references) that cover inverters in general and learning what they are, how they work, and what the different kinds are? You will probably quickly find examples of circuits that you can use to identify the different functional blocks in this one, of which there appear to be three (four if you count the output transformer separately). My guess is that you have an oscillator, a single-ended to double-ended amplifier, and a differential power amplifier.
thank you :)

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
Q1 & Q2 form an astable @ 100 Hz.
Q3 @ Q4 form a bistable (Flip Flop), giving 50 Hz square wave, complimentary at the collectors.
Q5 @ Q6 are current multipliers driving Q8 @ Q7.

Ramesh