Who can do this?

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by R!f@@, Jun 25, 2010.

1. R!f@@

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    See the attached data sheet.

I like to know is there any one who knows how to read the code in this μC.

Any one familiar with these kind of μC?

2. dsp_redux

Apr 11, 2009
    By reading the code do you mean reverse engineering the code already in a chip so you can look at the internal EEPROM? The instruction set in table 2 (p.34) seems like standard ASM, but you need a Fujitsu adapter to program it I guess.

3. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    Cool.

That's just what I want.
    Can you please point the hardware which I will need change the ASM file inside.

You are good.
    Help me on this buddy.

4. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
  5. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    Max.
    I did not go via whole document but it says standard ones can be used.

I have to study a lot to tackle this baby. I will do this.
    As this will open up a whole knew market from the way I have planned.

I am looking for a partner who is confident enuf to read the ASM and if possible reprogram it in to the current chip or on to a new chip after modifying the ASM.

Changes made will be decided after the ASM is out.

I will not stop at one partner, the more the better and if this starts out, all of you will be well compensated. this I guarantee.

So please reply on this, the sooner it starts, the better.
    I am trying out via members cause you have more experience in programming field.

Time is limited from my side as you know.

I am willing to sent out the chip to any one who can do this, but I have only one working chip as of now, I do not want this to get lost during postage.

So if you can, suggest ways to do this.
    I will take out some pics to show you what this is all about.

6. dsp_redux

Apr 11, 2009
    I'm still looking for a way to extract what is in the programmable rom... if I can get the binaries, I could then convert it to hex, then with the opcodes to ASM and then we could see what is in this chip. First step would be to extract the rom memory (programmable allocated space).

7. dsp_redux

Apr 11, 2009
    I'll try to study this a bit, looks like the MODE pin should be 'high' ('low' for user mode, 'high' for test mode aka debug mode I guess). On the last page of what maxpower097 posted, we can note that the internal memory adresses are from 0xE000 for the ROM adresses. That's where we should start looking. I'll continu investigating. Seems like the only way of programming the chip is via an eeprom transfer to the rom in the mcu. Also to note that the PC's (Program Counter) initial value is 0xFFFD.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  8. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    dsp...ur nick stands up to it...
    Keep it up and tell me when ur ready to access my chip.