Who are you

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by R!f@@, Mar 3, 2010.

1. R!f@@

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Well !! people start talking.

Oh well!! Since nobody is going to tell who they are I'll explain what this thread is for.
    Since a certain member or members were eager to see the wonderful vanishing paradise, and as the subject rosed due to me being over active and also in all the blabbering I suggested to show you first hands pictures of the vanishing islands, being today a bit hazy and cloudy the pictures are not that of good clarity, I thought I could misdirect you to something else.
    Tune in later.....

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  2. AllVol

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 22, 2005
    You use the terms "vanishing paradise" and "vanishing islands" in your commentary.

Since more than 12 hundred islands make up the Republic of Maldive, I was wondering if some bureaucrat is appointed to take daily inventory of the islands, to make sure none are being pilfered away by Sri Lanka or some other jealous neighbor.

In a country so dependant upon tourism, it would be disasterous for one of your major atolls to suddenly disappear from the inventory. Vanishing islands could cause people to be reluctant to visit, thinking they might be on one of the islands when it was stolen.

I'm sure every effort is being made to stem the disappearance, but just in case, hurry up with the photos.

Regards

3. R!f@@

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Being a holiday today. I roamed for 2 Hrs to get some pictures. Got about 75 of 'em.
    Taking photo's is hard work this I did not know.
    Still more to come. I got sort em out first