which type of camera are good

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by ep.hobbyiest, Oct 13, 2014.

1. ep.hobbyiest

Thread Starter Member

Aug 26, 2014
    i need camera for my project. i m confuse in which type of camera i should use.
    i read the specification for CMOS and CCD type of camera.
    Every have some advantage and disadvantage. So which one is good can give good picture quality .
  2. djsfantasi

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 11, 2010
    What is "good"?

No, I am not being rude. You need to define what specifications you need. Then you can answer my question. All the specifications are not meaningful, unless you can define what you are looking for.
  3. wmodavis

Oct 23, 2010
    It is your project so tell us what the project is and what are you trying to achieve and what is your criteria for success. We can only guess and unless you help with more information there will likely be little practical help forthcoming.
  4. wayneh

Sep 9, 2010
    Either technology can offer a great image. "Good" depends on other factors. Size, cost, power, durability, access, supporting circuitry, and on and on. Only you can define what "good" is.

Why do you even care about the underlying technology, as opposed to the final result?
  5. Sensacell

Jun 19, 2012
    The output format is the place to start- what type of imaging are you doing? still? video? NTSC? VGA? MIPI?