Which one is best Machines?

whz1001

Joined May 24, 2013
Which one best Hydraulic machines or elecrtic machines ? please suggest me. I think elecrtonic machine is the best what you all think ?

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Like all things engineering, to answer that question, you would have to weigh the costs and benefits of each machine in the application and what the requirements of that application are.

Andreas

Joined Jan 26, 2009
Which one best Hydraulic machines or elecrtic machines ? please suggest me. I think elecrtonic machine is the best what you all think ?
I once had a mate who wanted to build a hydraulic belt scraper but I suggested that an electric belt sander was all that he needed ;)

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013

What's the point here ????

Because without application specs and why no one can help you with such a general question ...

I drive a tow truck and with electric winches ,we would burn them up in 30 seconds flat and with Hydraulic winches they might be slow but they refuse to stop and are such a work horse..

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Well, at least this time you're not hijacking someone else's thread.

Now you need to work on asking a meaningful question that has a chance of being answerable.

You mention "hydraulic machine", "electric machine", and "electronic machine". But you give no hint as to what the "machine" part is. Are you really saying that you believe that an "electronic machine" is the best in every situation? If someone told you they need a machine to lift 900 ton sections of an aircraft carrier, would you really tell them that they should only consider an "electronic machine"? If someone said they needed a machine to bring water up from a 1000ft deep well, would you really tell them to only consider an "electronic machine".

Please narrow the context of the discussion to something reasonable.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I replaced a toilet fill valve and a kitchen faucet today. I think both of those jobs work better in hydraulic than electric technology.