where is my thread?!

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
Hi

Some time ago I posted a thread in the homework forum; it was appearing in my subscribed threads list. But now it's gone. What happened? I couldn't think of any possible reason for deletion. At least the deleter should have notified me. The title was: 'normal' transformer and basic center tap transformer.

It would be kind if you could give some hint about its fate. Thanks.

Regards
PG

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
It was deleted as being essentially a duplicate of this one - http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=53070
Thanks for letting me know this.

But I'm sorry to say that it was not an exact duplicate.

As the title was " 'normal' transformer and basic center tap transformer " so this somewhat reflects that I was essentially going to ask more follow-on questions on transformer in general. In the thread on the rectification I didn't want to get involved in the inner workings of the transformer. So, I hope you see what my purpose was in creating a new thread instead of cramming up everything in one thread with not-very-much related content. If possible and if you don't mind, could you please active the deleted thread. Thank you.

Regards
PG

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
Thanks a lot, beenthere (or, anyone else who activated it). I can see my 'temporarility' deleted thread again. The foremost thing is I'm really impressed by your understanding and consideration. Much grateful.

Best wishes
PG