where from energy came

mashhood

Joined Mar 13, 2012
my understanding is this

a generator push electron and they go to Bulb,now few electron will make the resistance and light will produce.rest of electron will go back in circuit.

let us say generator produce 100 electron and Bulb use 50 electrons rest of 50 electron will come back.
from where the generator will produce more electron for continuous supply of electron???????

if you say copper wire has free electron,even then my question is 50 electrons used to light Bulb, this will make 50 electron of copper wire to use in light energy ,generator does not create electricity,from where more electron comes in copper wire?????

are electrons moving freely all around us other than around atoms,if yes then it means we are surrounded by free electrons???? and in generator generator force these free electrons from surroundings to go in copper wire?????

where from more electron coming in circuit?????

and if no electron coming from surroundings and there is no loss of electron in blub rather generator give energy to electrons and these electrons deliver this energy in blub in the form of light and then go forward charge free i.e before they coming into blub they carry some energy given them by generator ,and after delivering this energy into blub they move on free of energy and then go back into generator and regain energy from generator?????
right ?????

Last edited:

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
my understanding is this

a generator push electron and they go to blub ,now few electron will make the resistance and light will produce.rest of electron will go back in circuit.

let us say generator produce 100 electron and blub use 50 electrons rest of 50 electron will come back.
from where the generator will produce more electron for continuous supply of electron???????

if you say copper wire has free electron,even then my question is 50 electrons used to light blub, this will make 50 electron of copper wire to use in light energy ,generator does not create electricity,from where more electron comes in copper wire?????

are electrons moving freely all around use other than around atoms,if yes then it means we are surrounded by free electrons???? and in generator generator force these free electrons from surroundings to go in copper wire?????

where from more electron coming in circuit?????

and if no electron coming from surroundings and there is no loss of electron in blub rather generator give energy to electrons and these electrons deliver this energy in blub in the form of light and then go forward charge free i.e before they coming into blub they carry some energy given them by generator ,and after delivering this energy into blub they move on free of energy and then go back into generator and regain energy from generator?????
right ?????
What's a blub?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
You seem to have the mistaken idea that electrons leave the filament of the bulb in a way like light leaves the filament. This is not true. The electron flow creates heat and photons leave the hot filament, not electrons.

In another idea, yes. There are free electrons all around us. As I phrase it, this entire planet is fairly slopping over with spare electrons.