Where can I purchase the videos?

rougie

Joined Dec 11, 2006
Hello,

I have been listening to the electronics videos from this site by clicking on the "videos" link at the top right of this site's home page and I like them very much. I find they are a good review from my college electronics notes.

I was wondering where I can purchase these vidoes so I can have a copy of them on my computer. This way I could consult them when I want to review something I am not sure about.

All sugestions appreciated!

Rob

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Read the leadin:

Video Lectures

The following video lectures were generously provided by Tim Fiegenbaum at North Seattle Community College. They are based on the text, Electronics for Computer Technology by David Terrell. © 2003 Delmar Learning, a part of Cengage Learning, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduced by permission. Text/images may not be modified or reproduced in any way without prior written permission of the publisher (www.cengage.com/permissions).
They are copy righted stuff, ask cengage , the publisher.

Greetings,
Bertus

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
This is a question that pops up from time to time. If you have a read of this, item 2 on the FAQ says:

Are the video lectures available for download so I can use them off-line?

Sadly not. The videos contain a number of copyrighted images and were posted only through permissions from the publisher. For that reason they are available for viewing but not for download.
AAC only has permissions to use the videos in format we currently provide them, i.e. streamed as Flash videos on-line at AAC. This precludes us allowing any kind of off-line use whether for free or a fee.

Dave