Where can I find tiny slide switches?

HunterDX77M

Joined Sep 28, 2011
I've been looking all over the place for those really, really tiny slide switches. I am talking about the kind that are so small that you need a pen or knife to switch them. I've looked on Digikey and other sites, but can't seem to find them. Does anyone know a site where I can buy them?

Right now the only specifications are that they have to be the small ones and that they have to be surface mount. I'm still waiting to hear from someone if they they have to be mom-on or mom-off, but that is not important now.

Any help finding them would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! :D

K3CFC

Joined Dec 4, 2012
I've been looking all over the place for those really, really tiny slide switches. I am talking about the kind that are so small that you need a pen or knife to switch them. I've looked on Digikey and other sites, but can't seem to find them. Does anyone know a site where I can buy them?

Right now the only specifications are that they have to be the small ones and that they have to be surface mount. I'm still waiting to hear from someone if they they have to be mom-on or mom-off, but that is not important now.

Any help finding them would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! :D
Ebay

Item number: