Where can i find the HAL library for cc2430

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by hazzman, Jan 6, 2008.

1. hazzman

Thread Starter Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Hi people i am working on a cc2430 for wireless communication and data acquisition and saw on the TI website a very useful pdf for my project. Basically its a Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) library for commonly used functions for its peripherals, DMA etc, for project development. The PDF listed some very useful function prototypes and macros from the library, and so my question is:

WHERE CAN I FIND THIS HAL LIBRARY??

So if anyone knows WHERE i can get this library from it would be really really good!!

2. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    You get it by paying TI to be your foundry for ASIC development. These are like the family jewels so don't expect them to be laying around as in an MMOG.

3. amin2511

Nov 19, 2007
    install this package
    it will add a folder containing full Z-stack including HAL Library
    amin Ferjani

4. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    What package would that be? Another case of attachmenesia?

5. PhotoMonger

Jan 7, 2008
    You can download the Z-Stack here. It will provide you with Ti's z-stack for wireless communications. It doesn't provide the same functions as the HAL/CUL package (I think this is what you are talking about) but it does give you access to allot of features like UART, LCD, etc...

I don't want to hijack this thread but.... I'm trying to modify hal_adc.c to run multiple conversions back to back. I have the ADC register all set up and working but I can't figure out how to enable the DMA through Ti's include files.
    Any suggestions?