What would you be doing New Years If you had a choice

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
What stage of life are you In, start.. middle...benethere.
Wandering....steady....dreamer.
Will make it, not sure..will beat the odds. Can you write your ticket.
Really happy where you are at, looking at 2011.

deanluna

Joined Dec 11, 2010
I'm not quite in the middle.,., but I have been there.,,. and I'm always dreaming about being steady.,.,lol.,., If I had the choice to do what I wanted at new years(which I do) .,., I'll be at home, nice and qiuet.,., with hot redhead ;) .,., *thumb*

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
I want to go to my friends new years eve/day party because there is a girl there that i really like and i would like to spend some time with her, but i cant :(
My parents have me working all the f***ing time on A levels so basically, i have spent all my time in my room :/

dmfraser

Joined Jan 12, 2011
I am in the post acquisitive part of my life. On New Years Eve I was at the Space needle in Seattle thinking how happy I am now that I jettisoned 90% of my material goods. And how happy I am for not having bought a house when I moved to Los Angeles in 2001. That now I live in a suburb of Vancouver BC in a 90 sq. ft bedroom totally debt free taking care of my 92 year old mother.

I have over $150,000 in the bank and my 401K and a wonderful daughter getting her PhD in civil engineering. But the most valuable things I have is my 2004 Ford Focus and a good Tektronix scope. U am far more content without the baggage. I moved back to Vancouver from LA last summer with what my Focus could carry and a small 5 x 7 x 8 foot shipping container barely 2/3 full.

Once material goods have little meaning any more, contentment comes.

lightingman

Joined Apr 19, 2007
As far as material things go, I have all that I want and need. I have worked hard all my life and I would now like to up and move to Wales with my wonderful other half and our families. New years eve I spend with my parents. I am just greatful that they are still with us at 78 years young, and my Dad after having a tripple bypass 8 years ago. I just wish the world was not so greedy and agressive. Happy new year to all.

Daniel.