What to do ??????

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
What matters is that you know precisely what to do with an idea. The first thing you must not do is chase patents. That is the road to perdition.
Patents are worthless today. Any technology of value will be stolen by the chinese government in less than a year. Even our highest tech military "secrets" are not secure. If you market any consumer device that has sales potential, they will simply start making it and selling it worldwide and your product will be dead. Unless your invention will generate a fortune before they can steal it, don't bother.

http://www.moneynews.com/NealAsbury/asbury-race-Innovate-Steal/2011/08/04/id/406066

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...-aggressive-stealing-technology_n_977509.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/06/technology/06iht-copycat.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.independentsentinel.com/chinas-theft-of-intellectual-property/

Last edited:

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
What would happen? Well, if you dropped it, it would fall -- at right about one gee.

On what basis do you possibly claim that this is going to somehow oppose gravity? Because "it came to you"?
Well I am not sure what will happen .. I just thought the idea using 2 gyros and high power magnets and some other electronics in order to keep it pointed true north to cancel out gravity hopefully ... Also according to Steven Hawkins you play with gravity then you can bend and stretch time... I am not sure if you remenber the Germany's had The Bell which my idea's kind of works somewhat like ..People do impossible things everyday that defines science all the time and people get proved wrong all the time in science ..

You talk about all these outside-the-box things that you've designed. How many of them have you actually built? How many of those actually did the outside-the-box thing that you expected?
Well the mech warrior was some what built mechanically but without electronics and all the pieces where lost when I moved ..but I have not worked on it for some time ...

The bullet proof armor has been built and tested with great success but I ma not happy with the end results of the design... So I want to redesign and retest and keep retesting to find the weakness and work from there..

The bullet proof armor has been built and tested with great success but I ma not happy with the end results of the design... So I want to redesign and retest and keep retesting to find the weakness and work from there..
Great success = not happy?

You must have made notes, photos, videos or something. Lets see them.

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Also according to Steven Hawkins you play with gravity then you can bend and stretch time...
Actually, Stephen Hawking is one of the more notable experts who have always maintained that time travel is not possible. Strong evidence is that no record of any time traveler exists and they do not come to us. If time travel were possible at any point in the future, time travelers would be throughout history. Time travel is rubbish.

Stephen Hawking held a party for time-travellers - but no-one turned up

It is the ultimate test for time travellers - hold a party for them, but don't post the invites until after the event.
But sadly, when Stephen Hawking tried this, he was left to his own devices - for across all of time and space, his invite to literally anyone who ever will exist landed on deaf ears.
Professor Hawking offered this as 'experimental evidence that time travel is not possible' - although we secretly hope that by publicising the party's existence (held on June 28th 2009), someone in the future might retroactively decide to visit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...king-held-party-time-travellers--turned-.html

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
Dr.killjoy,

You are getting a little beat-up here. Perhaps it's because you confuse imagination with invention. You can imagine wonderful concepts, but unless you can prove them with working models, or at least back them up with mathematics and/or scientific principles, they aren't inventions. They are just daydreams, and we all have them.

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
Great success = not happy?

You must have made notes, photos, videos or something. Lets see them.
The test where good but the test device is too big and not really usable in life ,so back to redesign...
I am sorry no pics ,video ,and tec specs will be giving out .. But What I can tell you is that I could mostly likely Guarantee that everyone here has the basic form at home or work and it's used for another purpose ..

Actually, Stephen Hawking is one of the more notable experts who have always maintained that time travel is not possible. Strong evidence is that no record of any time traveler exists and they do not come to us. If time travel were possible at any point in the future, time travelers would be throughout history. Time travel is rubbish.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...king-held-party-time-travellers--turned-.html
True but at the same time then why do people believe in that gravity can stretch time ??? Cause in theory if you could control gravity then you would be able to control time right ???

Dr.killjoy,

You are getting a little beat-up here. Perhaps it's because you confuse imagination with invention. You can imagine wonderful concepts, but unless you can prove them with working models, or at least back them up with mathematics and/or scientific principles, they aren't inventions. They are just daydreams, and we all have them.
I can handle the beats ups here... But you are right with the fact that I have no models or mathematics or science to back me up and I designed these when I was a kid and had no money or experience to build these ...
One day hopefully I will build this and prove everyone wrong but right now working and taking of my family is more important to me ...

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
True but at the same time then why do people believe in that gravity can stretch time ??? Cause in theory if you could control gravity then you would be able to control time right ???...
No. I think you are mixing up concepts. Time is shown to be a variable relative to the velocity of the observers reference frame. It is a fact that if you could go the speed of light (impossible) time would appear to stop passing relative to the stationary reference frame, it would pass normally to the people in the moving reference frame. This leads some to thing time can be reversed, it can not. Nor can it jump into the future. It simply passes at a different rate if the observer is moving at a velocity near the speed of light.