What Should Be Doing

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Can you be on line and do something esle.

Can you earn money and post.

Like I can take a quick ride on my bike,

a quick mile and then back to check on the forum.

Riding the bike is quick .

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Are you on cable or dish for service,what is the name of your service.

Have you heard of AT&T , that we get service .

A question,when I am typing on a post sometime a little blue under line

will appear,I don't click on them,because I think they may be a hacker

putting a unsuspecting line to click to do what I don't know. Have you heard

of the the blue underlines or ever seen it on your computer.

Last edited:

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
you get paid to ride a bike?
I thought about making a candy factory in a mall. Glass walls so the kids can see what's going on - conveyors, tumblers, cookers, all kinds of thinks polished up real shiny so they can gaze at the process in wonder, and eat candies hot off the line. I took it a step further and imagined powering all the machines with human power (stationary bikes). Some quick math reveals that human power is the most expensive power on the planet.
Figure a fit person could probably produce 200W continuously. minimum wage is 7.25$/hr. 7.25$/200wH = 36.25$/ KWH. Figure losses in stepping that up to line voltage and people taking water breaks and you're looking at probably >50$/kWH. I pay 11c/kWH from my power company. people cost 454 times as much as coal (or whatever my power company burns).
So I scrapped that half of the idea. So how much do you get paid to ride a bike?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I have been paid to ride a bike,come to think of it,in a offical capacity.

You guys keep remineing me of things that I have done,a lot of Loosewire's

out there to find.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
No,but its very strange,I click on one once and I don't remember the out come.

I remember a negitive responce and have seen the under lines many times. Its

like you would put up a link,but it a blue underline that would take you somewhere.

The next time I get it,I'm going to click on it.Then report it to the Moderator.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
@Loosie- its "Big Brother" watching over you!!!! Are you on any "no fly lists"? Maybe the "MAN" saw your ocean picture? Not good to get too famous without someone 'high-up' having your back!

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
speaking of getting paid while browsing the forums, my place of work is somewhat like that. I sit in a small room, surrounded by electronic equipment and components for hours on end, and about 80% of the time I'm not even doing anything. I only need to hand out components to students at the beginning of their labs, but after that I'm free until the next class comes in. Every now and then they have me repairing multimeters, C.A.D.E.T. boards, computers, etc, but usually I just sit at my computer and hang out here. I would definitely like to get a job where I do more work, but for now this is working out okay :D

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Watch that they aren't monitoring your computer use,but ACC ,they would

never thing off-topic was so much fun,don't tell anyone,pretend you are in pain.