What is this 3D Technology

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
They are used to create 3d objects from CAD drawings. Think of this. A normal printer can print the drawing of a nut and bolt, in a plane or 2D. A 3D printer can print a usable nut and bolt (usually in plastic).

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I use the technology. If you can draw it and it is small enough you can print it. It can do about 2 mm resolution, depending on the printer. Think of molding plastic parts only with the convenience of a printer.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Molding plastic parts = making plastic parts by molding them. How plastic shapes are still mostly made.

With the convenience of a printer. = You send a 3D file to the 3D printer and get the part, just like you send a document to a regular printer and get a paper document.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
I have listen of 3D Printer router and display what exactly they do??
It is not my style to correct improper English usage but be aware that sometimes even Google translate will get it wrong.

The words listen and hear are very different and are not interchangeable.

You meant to say "I have heard of 3D printers".

Google hear vs listen.

Here are some fine examples:
I was listening to the radio when I heard the phone ring.

I’m listening but I can’t hear you!

Shhh! Listen! Did you hear that? I think I heard a noise.

Can you see the difference?

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
3D Printer as Dodgydave and djsfantasi show on the youtube.
You can buy or build a 3D printer, and using the 3D software to print the 3D model, you can also using the 3D software to design the model or download them from internet.

As you can see my avatar was what I designed by 3Dmax, the 3D cube you can see 7x7x7 LED cube.

Or you can google 32x32x32 led cube, it's beautiful.