What is the total resistance of many test points?

DZRHNDS

Joined Oct 1, 2016
Ignore DZR... Seems they aren't aware of "forum etiquette".. And is just trying to get an answer to his problem with his welder in your post (commonly referred to as hijacking)
Or just isn't aware where he is even posting responses to.. (commonly referred to as being in la-la land :) )

back to your question..
I'm not sure what benefit you expect to achieve looking at other "circuits".. But there are THOUSANDS (millions) of circuits out there that connect to pins/connectors..
Looking at random circuits connected to pins isn't going to help you at all.. (whatever your goal is)..

So...What is your whole goal here?
Is this a class assignment?
Do you have a random box and you want to know what it does?
Did you find this in your front yard or something?

This forum is usually very helpful.. But we don't read minds and won't sit here and pull information from you..
Ask a question.. provide as much detail as you can.. be straight with us and welcome to the forum..

We have already answered your question about how to find the total resistance (given the information you have provided)..
Then as Ernie points out in post #9 just knowing the resistance of pins doesn't tell you a damn thing about what the device actually does... Its far more complicated than that..
Im sorry about that ...I must have been in la la land or thinking out loud ...Whatever I didnt mean to interrupt or be disrespect