What is the best branch for electrical engineering

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
h, come on guys. Are those the answers you were looking for in your early years?
Aside from a few questionable remarks, I don't see anyone trying to dissuade the OP from pursuing a career in EE. I and most others are giving him the advice he asked for. The problem with any advice is that you need to use your knowledge, intellect, and experience to categorize it as good, bad, or indifferent.

Aside from a few questionable remarks, I don't see anyone trying to dissuade the OP from pursuing a career in EE. I and most others are giving him the advice he asked for. The problem with any advice is that you need to use your knowledge, intellect, and experience to categorize it as good, bad, or indifferent.
If it is a school assignment and you want three or four options so you have a reasonable one to mention,
- wearable electronics
- robotics/mechatronics
- Internet of things (add internet access to refrigerators, thermostats and any other object you can think of).
- Modernized electrical grid (improve efficiency and reliability of the electrical grid)

In those topics there are many steps to giving birth to a product or service from conceptual design, market studies and business case, business plans, product design, prototype & testing, manufacturing, quality, regulatory, packaging, advertising, tech support, repair, procurement, redesign next generation, recycling. (and many more that I left out).