What if ? if i would be an electron..

Himanshoo

Joined Apr 3, 2015
Can i say like this ..that if i would be an electron then " heisenberg uncertainty principle " would be enlightenment for me..

suggestion and experiences most welcome...

Last edited:

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
Maybe your super confused all the time.

"Hhhey dude, I like know where I am but I dont know where im going..."
"Dude I know im going somewhere but....but where am I?"

amilton542

Joined Nov 13, 2010
Can i say like this ..that if i would be an electron then " heisenberg uncertainty principle " would be enlightenment for me..

suggestion and experiences most welcome...
Well, your English grammar isn't doing you any favours on quantum physics. It's easy to quote theory but do you understand it?

Himanshoo

Joined Apr 3, 2015
no guys..u all are not understanding what i mean to say....

let me explain to you....

the most ultimate knowledge of all time is enlightenment..i.e salvation..or nirvana in buddhist philosophy....
what i have heard or partially felt is that ..when a person attains enlightenment is the feeling similar to..that he/she lost the feeling of the material nature of human consciousness..loss of false identity takes place..death of ego happens...and the person feels united with the cosmic..just like a wave....actually its kind of paradox...a person will feel that he is united to the cosmic but yet at the same time has an existence in the material world...enlightenment is a feeling that cant be literally explained..but felt....

so i thought that ..cant this phenomena be equivalent to heisenberg uncertainity principle...or rather to say de broglie hypothesis ..in which an electron( or me ) is a particle an a wave at the same time...

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
what i have heard or partially felt is that ..when a person attains enlightenment is the feeling similar to..that he/she lost the feeling of the material nature of human consciousness..loss of false identity takes place..death of ego happens...and the person feels united with the cosmic..just like a wave....actually its kind of paradox...a person will feel that he is united to the cosmic but yet at the same time has an existence in the material world...enlightenment is a feeling that cant be literally explained..but felt....

Heck I have felt that way for years but the doctors keep insisting its because I am psychotically deranged not enlightened. :(

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
If you mean like this type of 'enlightenment' then I have been an electron a few times in my youth after the absorption of electric koolaid.

It's cool but it makes the world look sort of 'funny'.

Last edited: