what I have learnt from a war

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by happyganl, Jan 21, 2011.

1. happyganl

Thread Starter Active Member

Dec 17, 2009
    I think its hard to keep the work neat and meanwhile the famlily life good.
    If I am busy on work ,I will not want to do any housework at all.

so I may change my stuff or even I will consider giveing up my work .
    but if I cant afford myself,then I am afraid that I will lose the position and speaking right.
    whatever, a women need to pay more attention to life,and man doing great on work,right?what do you think?

2. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Aristotle said that a woman's place is in the home. Socrates and Plato didn't have wives. Any man who has suggested women stay home since then has learned to regret it, particularly if he lived.

I am not one to argue with a woman, regardless of what she says about her proper role. A woman's role is whatever she wants it to be. In the meantime, a bunch of poor guys are off pounding the pavement to get to work (it's 0730 where I am). They have no choice.

John

3. happyganl

Dec 17, 2009
    its hard..

4. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    I agree completely. When you have children it will be much harder. I would rather work 12-hour days than take care of three young children full time. John

5. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Some has claimed that Socrates and Plato had each other. And was happy with that. They did not need any wifes
    But to stay on topic. Happyganl. You and your husband live in the same apartment and both of you should take an an equal part in the housework. At least as long as you both work full time. It is not fair that you has to do all the housework. While your husband just spend his time on sofa watching TV. Also the housework would be much more manageable if you two share. Talk to him in a quit settings about how you feel, and that you can need some help. If your husband care for you he will understand and take his turn in the housework. And by all means do not quit your job.

6. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    @t06afre

Did you know that marriage counselors have among the highest divorce rates? Couples do need to communicate. Sometimes a pot talks louder than words. ;)

John

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  7. happyganl

Dec 17, 2009
    I cant be angry now, I have something to get prepared and need bo be happy on the celebrating day on 23th.

8. Robin Mitchell

Oct 25, 2009
    a womans role:
    I personally find that it is better for the childeren if their mum spends more time with them (personal experiance). My mum is the house lady in our family and shes the best mum !!! :D
    Love you mum <3

9. VoodooMojo

Nov 28, 2009
    Is she reading over your shoulder?:p

10. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
    HA! I was thinking THE SAME THING! :D

11. Robin Mitchell

Oct 25, 2009
    Nope XD but that would be funny

12. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    War sounds like you are not getting along with some one,war is part of life.
    Happy pick your battles(wars) you friends here for advise,and make
    you feel good for fight (war) trying choose right words.You have to work to keep girl Happy.
    Money to pay bills,food,and place to live.You be happy girl for the forum.
    We are going rah,rah,rah, for happy girl to keep job so you can learn more.
    Maybe you are seeing sunrise alone,some of your post are so good.Then war
    make you unhappy,talk to us we will listen,but you must work,no war with boss.
    This will be hard to read.Remember a smile is your big weapon use it always smile.
    make them happy so you can be happy. Tell us you are happy please,are you
    happy ,yes.Are you happy at work,yes are you happy at home,yes.
    Are you happy inside,yes areyou going to be happy for the forum,yes

13. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    loosewire,

That is the first post I can remember in which you have made good sense. Your brain may be loosewired, but you heart is still connected.

John

14. happyganl

Dec 17, 2009
    Thank you,your words are powerful:).
    yes,when I am in hard time I need to be calm down,and try to do thing better than normal, then I feel a bit good.

today we are all still in company, practice some show for tomorrow

15. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Take walks down the streets smiling,all of China will say there Happy.
    I am trying to make you Happy for you, try this and see if you are more
    Happy.Then you can feel good on computer and work. Only you can help
    your family live life.

16. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    I don't think it matters if a mum of dad is the primary parent. Just as long as one parent is raising the child or children full time. I was just talking to my friend about that. His wife if pregnant with his second child and his first is 3. She decided to take a part time job till they finished school or untill they switched rolls. He's not opposed to being a mr mom.

17. Robin Mitchell

Oct 25, 2009
    ahhh thats sooo sweet jpanhalt XD