What fun I've had (long post)

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
DigiKey order came today but I haven't counted them in yet, that leaves but a few left in the world for the moment. I think I'm going to place a standing order with Mouser for 100 a month if they'll go along with me on that. Sure hated to deplete the stock but at least I've got them and I'll sell them for $2 including proper packaging and postage

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
DigiKey order came today but I haven't counted them in yet, that leaves but a few left in the world for the moment. I think I'm going to place a standing order with Mouser for 100 a month if they'll go along with me on that. Sure hated to deplete the stock but at least I've got them and I'll sell them for $2 including proper packaging and postage
That's sweet deal. I'd like more info in PM for total kit cost.

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
That's sweet deal. I'd like more info in PM for total kit cost.
I don't use PM stuff, partially because my Opera browser doesn't agree with it and partially because this should be shared.

I'm hoping to be able to make assembled and tested products for around $50 which includes the sensor, wiring and connectors for everything else. As far as a kit I haven't any more of a clue on that either. As soon as I add everything up I'll figure out what's fair as I sure don't like assembling stuff over and over at my age. I'm prototyped, tested with quite a few different fans and ready to get on with the layout of the PC board but with the stomach flu I caught over the weekend, my low white blood cell count and the holidays now here I just haven't had time to go much further lately. When I'm ready I'll put all the details on my website so everyone can do whatever they want with it.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Opera doesn't agree with PM?

It must be a setting. I have no such problems with Opera 10.63, and it is my only browser.

However, I do agree with the free information aspect.

I would check on the Opera thing.