What do you want for Christmas ???

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I didn't think I would get it; but I stood in line at the Uni today. I just added another piece to my collection for a future lab. HP 33120A 15MHz Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator.

It didn't come with cables; but came with a good price $5.00. I know it turns on but; not sure if it needs calibration or if it produces a signal yet. I need to clean off my kitchen table / workbench and hook it up to the scope.

Wooot:)

kv

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I got my christmas present a bit early. A used HP Z210 computer, that I am using right now.
I also got an early birthday present. A Samsung C460FW multifunctional printer/scanner.

Bertus

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Well right new I have a happy loving energetic wife in my house, like the one I married, which I should be thrilled about but given her track record and general attitude for the last ~2 - 3 years all I can think is it just further confirms that she is bipolar. :rolleyes:

Too much of a good thing too fast just makes me suspicious. :p

Joined Nov 30, 2010
given her track record and general attitude for the last ~2 - 3 years all I can think is it just further confirms that she is bipolar. :rolleyes:
Trust me. Bi-polar switches back and forth a lot quicker than that.

You see, I would generally like to be with a woman that is happy on a day to day basis. Every time I find one, she turns out to be bi-polar. :(

Theories:
1)The only kind of woman that looks happy in public is clinically insane.
2)I have some kind of insanity radar that guides me to this kind of woman.

The only sure cure I have found is to quit women altogether. It works for me.:)

So, what does this get me for Christmas?
Silence. Blessed silence.

Last edited:

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Oh believe me minute by minute 180's in personality and attitude are pretty normal here. The fact that a positive swing lasted for more than an hour or two is what makes me suspicious. :oops:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Oh believe me minute by minute 180's in personality and attitude are pretty normal here. The fact that a positive swing lasted for more than an hour or two is what makes me suspicious. :oops:
That seriously worries me.
Think...a sudden, unexplained calm on the exterior, coupled with a lack of arguing about trivial matters, which is usually incessant.

I get two warning bells, suicide and divorce.

If I was in North Dakota in January, either of those thoughts would make me shut up and smile.

Last edited:

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
That seriously worries me.
Think...a sudden, unexplained calm on the exterior, coupled with a lack of arguing about trivial matters, which is usually incessant.

I get two warning bells, suicide and divorce.

If I was in North Dakota in January, either of those thoughts would make me shut up and smile.
Well she is pretty heavily insured.......... :p
and she is still not a official US citizen so....... either way, What's the down side? :D

Turns out she was sick the last couple of weeks I was out int oil field and went to the local clinic so now she is hopped up on antibiotics. (Just guessing they may have killed the bug that's been up her butt.) :D