What are Resistance substitution box used for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamEricson

Joined Apr 25, 2015
What are resistance substitution boxes used for when troubleshooting a circuit?

There is SAT select at test resistors sometimes in schematics. Where are SAT resistors mostly in a circuit design?

I have only used a resistance substitution box when I have seen SAT select at test resistors in the gain stages.

Any other examples of when using a resistance substitution box?

SamEricson

Joined Apr 25, 2015
Please attach a schematic, name a brand, model, the real things maybe more easy to discuss
I'm just asking in general or what technicians have used a resistance substitution box for in their past experiences if they like to share with everyone to learn from.

I don't any schematics, name of brand or model. Just a general subject matter if that is ok

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
I'm just asking in general or what technicians have used a resistance substitution box for in their past experiences if they like to share with everyone to learn from.

I don't any schematics, name of brand or model. Just a general subject matter if that is ok
I was mentioned that because if there is no specific target then there is no way to get there, the thread you posted how it going was decided by the rules of TOS and members.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
What are resistance substitution boxes used for when troubleshooting a circuit?

There is SAT select at test resistors sometimes in schematics. Where are SAT resistors mostly in a circuit design?

I have only used a resistance substitution box when I have seen SAT select at test resistors in the gain stages.

Any other examples of when using a resistance substitution box?
Another one of your inane threads that has no apparent point.

This is like going to an automotive forum and asking what are screwdrivers used for when rebuilding an engine.

SamEricson

Joined Apr 25, 2015
I'm just looking for examples of how or when technicians have used them in their experience to exchange ideas.

The point is "applying" and using the substitution box

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
Someone was reported that what I mentioned, so I will close this thread.

You really lost the point even don't listen and don't want t o learn anything from the helpers, if anyone don't focus on anything then how can he help others?

This is what you should do :
Sunlight → Magnifier → Focus energy → Burning the Matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.