Whaddya get for Christmas?

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Jeez kermit2!

Thats a nice score.

Blueroom, now that you got them 2 front teeth, do you still whistle when you talk?

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Those are the times that make you grateful for technology.

Isn't that just SO cool that it is possible?

Just a few decades ago that was sci-fi.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I've always wanted teleporters or replicators myself. I'd settle for a holodeck.
I second that.. with a REAL big second.

I would probably die of malnutrition or exhaustion if I didn't put an auto shut off that REQUIRED me to stop..doing whatever I was doing.. and eat.

I guess a replicator would be nice too.

"Computer"
"Yes, retched"
"Crab Imperial and a side of asparagus"
"(BEEP BOOP BI HEKK HEKK SIZZLE)"
<lights dim, flicker and return>
"Your food is ready."

oooohhh yeah.. No more drinking ketchup.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Nah people hate him down here. He's been legendary for 30 years down here for running off little kids seeking an autograph. All the old WWF wrestlers live here in Tampa and they all hung out together. There were actually bars you could goto on week ends and see the Hulk. The Beefcake, The Hillbilly brothers, The Macho Man, basically all the old real wrestlers before the Undertaker came out. Anyways we've seen Hogon or Bologna (His real name is something like that) for years. Hes known to yell at little kids that ask him for autographs. I've seen some very wealthy fathers give him a piece of their mind, calling him a psycho and a freak, and he just stood their like a tool. Same with Warren Sapp. He used to act all big and bad and try to get free stuff at the club, but finally the owner and him got into a fight and he was thrown out. He was a total ass.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I used to drink with a bunch of those wrestlers.

One of my best friends, brother, was a bartender at Champions Bar and Grille. It is the bar inside of the Sheraton hotel near BWI Airport.

SO, he would call when they arrived and we would show up and get HAMMERED with these guys.

They toted along some seriously pretty women...Who could drink the lot of us UNDER ANY TABLE.

They had a pitcher EACH and did shots between every 7oz glass of beer.

And that was the women... ;)

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I used to drink with a bunch of those wrestlers.

One of my best friends, brother, was a bartender at Champions Bar and Grille. It is the bar inside of the Sheraton hotel near BWI Airport.

SO, he would call when they arrived and we would show up and get HAMMERED with these guys.

They toted along some seriously pretty women...Who could drink the lot of us UNDER ANY TABLE.

They had a pitcher EACH and did shots between every 7oz glass of beer.

And that was the women... ;)
Hogan and his buds were alwaya really big into powdering their noses too. Also that guy Billy Mays "The Pitchman" He was legendary snow skier down here.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Hogan and his buds were alwaya really big into powdering their noses too. Also that guy Billy Mays "The Pitchman" He was legendary snow skier down here.
HAHAHHAHAHHA!

Yeah, and like Sunny Bono, skiing killed Billy Mays too...just Billy Mays wasn't on the slopes.